Terms and Conditions of Sale
Terms & Conditions of Sale
These Terms & Conditions of Sale (“Terms & Conditions”) govern your relationship with Southwest Landrover (A division of Bremco UK Ltd). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not place an order for goods with us.
1. In these Terms & Conditions: “We, our or us” means Southwest Landrover (A division of Bremco UK Limited) a private limited company registered in England and Wales with the registered office at Seaview, Northway, Horns Cross, Bideford, EX39 5EA, United Kingdom, company registration number 06877623.
“You or your” means the person purchasing the goods for your own personal use and not as part of a business.
“Southwest Landrover Branded Goods” means any goods bearing our branding save for reconditioned gearboxes, transmissions and engines, which shall be the subject of a contract between you and us for their sale and purchase incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
“Contract” means any contract between you and us for the sale and purchase of the goods, incorporating these terms and conditions.
“Force Majeure” means causes beyond our reasonable control such as (but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing): Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident; war, threat of war, act of terrorism, global pandemic, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition; acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority; import or export regulations or embargoes; sudden increases in exchange rates or the purchase price of goods; strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving our employees or of a third party); difficulty in obtaining materials, labour or machinery; and power failure or breakdown in machinery;
“General Goods” means any goods or other items save for Southwest Landrover Goods, which shall be the subject of a contract between you and us for their sale and purchase incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
“Goods” means any General Goods or Branded or sold by Bremco Goods.
“Invoice” means the bill or account you receive from us for the goods.
“Normal Working Hours” means 9am to 5pm on a working day.
“Paragraph” means a paragraph in these Terms and Conditions.
“Price” means the price included in our invoice to you or (in respect of Business Charge Cards) the amount required by us from you for the order.
Your personal data
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier. We do not consider information that has been anonymised or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise as personal data.
How we collect personal data
Generally, we collect personal data directly from you. This may occur when you:
• Purchase any of our products or services
• Place a telephone call to us, or receive one from us
• Apply for a credit account with us
• Provide your details to us in person at trade shows or exhibitions
• Provide your details to us via web chat or social media
• Visit our website
We do not obtain personal data from third parties for marketing purposes. We may obtain personal data from a third party when it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, or the performance of a contract. For example, a Credit Reference agency if you apply for a credit account with us.
What personal data we collect
Where Southwest Landrover is the data controller of your personal information we may collect the following about you:
• Contact details such as name, email address, postal address and telephone number
• Your vehicle details where you have provided them
• Financial information such as bank details, credit card details. Card details are processed by a payment processor (i.e. bank) immediately, not stored.
• Your purchase history for marketing and accounting purposes
• Your IP address and browser or mail client details during visits to our website or email communications.
• Your marketing preferences
How your personal data is used
Your personal data is used to fulfil orders placed with us, to provide customer service and technical advice when requested, for compliance with any legal obligations to which we are subject, for statistical analysis in order to improve our products and services and to contact you with offers and new products when requested.
Who your personal data is shared with
Third parties may include:
• Courier services
• Payment processors
• Business analysis services
• Email service providers
• Credit reference agencies
• Debt collection agencies
• Regulatory authorities such as the Information Commissioner’s Office
Your rights regarding our use of personal data
We make our best effort to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, relevant and up to date. As required by applicable law, we also respect your rights to:
• Request a copy of the personal data we hold on you. Upon receiving such a request, we will provide a copy of the personal data we hold in a commonly used and machine readable (digital) format.
• Rectification of inaccuracies in personal data we hold on you. Simply contact us if you become aware of an inaccuracy and we will correct it as soon as reasonably possible.
• Erase the personal data we hold on you. Contact us if you would like us to close your account and/or delete any personal data we hold. Upon request, we will delete all personal data we hold, other than any data we are required to retain under a legal obligation we are subject to.
• Ask we restrict, stop processing or withdraw consent you have previously given for us to process personal data. We provide the option to unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time, even if you have previously given consent for us to send them. Please note that requesting we stop processing your personal data for reasons other than marketing may prevent us from being able to offer you products or services.
• Data portability. EU regulation 2016/679, commonly known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), provides you the right to data portability. We uphold this right by providing a copy of the personal data we hold in a commonly used and machine readable (digital) format upon request.
• Object to automated decision making.
How long we keep personal data for
We only keep your information for as long as the regulations say we have to. This is usually between three and ten years after our relationship with you ends, but it will vary depending on what data we hold, why we hold it and what we’re obliged to do by the regulator or the law. Typically, legal requirements are 10 years following a purchase from us, or after the customer/supplier relationship ends.
Securing your data
Personal Data held by Southwest Landrover secure servers in the UK. We do not transfer EU customer personal data outside the European Economic Area. We hold data in various forms, including electronic databases and paper files. We strive to take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure your data is adequately protected and processed in line with this privacy notice. Such steps include encryption of electronic data, and physical access controls and security systems to protect paper records. Personal data is deleted/disposed of in a secure manner, in adherence to our data deletion policy.
For Delivery Information please Click Here